Last week, I mentioned that we have some exciting news to share about an opportunity to travel. So, here it is: Yebo Life is hosting a 10-day trip to South Africa, designed specifically for young adults—ages 22-35!!!
March 2-13, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
$1,500 per person, excluding airfare
The trip will inspire, refresh, and challenge travelers through the vessels of adventure, culture, and outreach. It's been tailor-made for the young professional who's creative, loves nature and the outdoors, enjoys experiencing new cultures, and has a burning desire to travel the world. Tony and I handpicked the activities for each and every day, and we're 100% positive you'll be over-the-moon stoked about them!
After spending a week exploring, serving, and having an all-around blast in Cape Town, we'll travel two hours northeast to Aquila Private Game Reserve for a retreat weekend, during which we'll go on two safaris (one on horseback!) then Tony and I will lead the group through the Namesake Workbook.
If you're interested in embarking on this journey with us, check out the detailed itinerary here.
The seven days in Cape Town include many outings to some of our favorite hangout spots, including:
• Neighborgoods Market | incredible food, artisan goods, and lots of hipsters
• Noordhoek Farm Village | think horse country on the beach... and the best cappucinno of your life
• Llandudno Beach | "sundowners" on the city's most beautiful beach
• Kalk Bay | lunch overlooking the harbor and antiquing
• Massimo's Pizzeria | wood fired pizza made with only local ingredients—enough said
The trip is limited to 12 people, including couples. To reserve your spot or for more information, email me at email@example.com. Also, please note that all outreach, worship, and retreat materials are deeply rooted in the Christian faith.