YEBO LIFE TEAM
With the addition of local Clayten Gouws to our team in January 2017, Yebo Life grew to a staff of eight. It shrunk a bit when Ross and Catherine Krabbe wrapped up their one-year commitment and moved back to the States (pregnant!) in September. Fanus and Richard also underwent season changes at the end of the year and transitioned out of their roles with Yebo Life. Going into the New Year, Yebo Life's operations will be carried out by the remaining four: Clayten and Monique on the ground in Cape Town, and Tony and Julie in the States.
Transfer of Leadership
Tony and Clayten worked extra hard at exchanging the baton of leadership from one to the other in 2017 so that Clayten can hit the ground running in 2018. He'll be living at Safe Haven and continuing to manage our ground operations while Tony will be broadening our international network and deepening existing relationships with individuals and churches in the U.S.
team Fun Facts
1. Julie and Catherine were/are pregnant!
2. Baby Bear Barwick was born on August 23rd!
3. Tony and Clayten started new businesses!
4. Monique went on her first missions trip and completed Antioch's Discipleship Training School!
5. Ross, Richard, and Fanus traveled to Lesotho!